Interlock Systems – iNTELLILOCK
We offer bespoke, fully configurable laser laser interlock systems, known as iNTELLILOCK, to provide laser safety control systems for any laser set-up. iNTELLILOCK can be integrated to a variety of applications from single cabinets through to entire interlocked rooms. The access and control of the system is governed by an RFID log in, allowing access to be restricted to pre-authorised personnel during pre-authorised work times.
iNTELLILOCK has a number of key features:
- Up to 16 input and/or output nodes per
laser system/cabinet. Each node can control aspects such as,
but not limited to:
- Door interlocks
- Laser interlock
- Emergency stops
- User-interface screens
- Personalised RFID logon, restricting access to pre-authorised personnel during pre-authorised work times.
- System log: recording user access, dates, times
and fault status.
- Large screen to convey all relevant
information to the user.
- Modular design allows future expansion of the system.
We supply both standard and bespoke laser safety cabinets suitable for use in industrial, production and research environments. Our modular design allows flexibility and cost effective customisation.
Designed to fit both laboratory optics tables and workshop benches, our cabinets are of an all metal construction and finished with a durable powder coating. Roller doors remove the space limitation of hinged doors in existing working areas. Bespoke customisation includes:
- Additional doors
- Additional cable entry points
- Internal/external lighting
- Safety signs
- Monitoring/viewing cameras
In order to comply with laser safety regulations, laser systems must be interlocked. Our iNTELLILOCK interlock system (above) can also be supplied with our safety cabinets.